Terms and Conditions
As client of Startopia Entertainment ltd you confirm that you have read and fully understand the following Terms and Conditions on confidentiality, bookings, cancellations and payments:
If there is anything that you are unsure of or need clarifying please feel free to contact us on 07470720934. Once your booking is confirmed you must abide by the following:
* By booking a party with Startopia entertainment the client agrees that there is a travel charge applicable to some areas. if you are unsure as to whether your area involves a charge please contact us with your postcode.
* It is required that the client is to provide appropriate free parking within 5 min walk to the venue. If there is no free parkingthe client agrees to pay full parking costs either with deposit or to the entertainer on the party date.
* The client agrees to pay any congestion charge costs, which will be invoiced.
* Startopia Entertainment ltd will not accept responsibility for any incidents that may occur at your event and it is required for safety purposes to have at least two adults present for the during of the party. It is also agreed that your entertainer cannot be held responsible for any injury arising from the games and activities included in the party.
* Startopia Entertainment offer themed parties, however, these are purely a tribute to the original characters and theme. For trademarking and copyrighting purposes we do not supply completely original characters. By booking these characters the client accepts that these character's are entertainers displaying the theme.
* Costumes on he website may differ slightly to the ones that are showcased on the website.
* All of Startopia Entertainment entertainers have a different performing style, this means that your entertainer may do something slightly different to some one else's, however, they are all fully capable of delivering a fun and professional party.
* The entertainer is allowed to change activities if the venue is deemed unsafe.
*If there is no particular theme indicated by the client, then a standard Startopia Entertainment party will be carried out.
* The client agrees to notify both the entertainer and Startopia Entertainment of any disabilities, allergies, phobias or injuries the children may have prior to the party.
* you as the client agree to allow us to share your personal details such as email adress and number with your performer only for purposes of the event.
* Once a booking has been confirmed, if you need to make any amendments to the booking information such as, theme, activities, venue, timings and date will incur a £10 administration charge.
* By paying the Booking Fee to secure the booking you are agreeing to the terms and conditions on this page.
2. Complaints and Cancellations
* Startopia Entertainment Ltd enforces a non-refundable deposit/ booking fee unless we cancel the booking. Booking cancellation of must be placed at least 14 days prior to the party date otherwise the full party fee will be required.
* The client agrees that Startopia Entertainment shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the contract if there is delay in performing, failure to perform, illness or injury of the entertainer or if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond Startopia Entertainment's control i,e- weather issues. Startopia Entertainment does not offer refund compensation, however, can offer a change of date if requested.
3. Liability and Health and Safety
* We do hold a valid Public Liability Insurance, however, you as the client agree that we (Startopia Entertainment) are not liable for any injury to yourself or guests.
* Startopia's entertainers/ face painters/ balloon twisters only use high quality water based paints, safe glitter and body glue.It is the client's responsibility to confirm any allergies and let the entertainer know prior to the party. Startopia and your entertainer do not take any responsibility for any allergic reactions.
4. Breaches to contract
* Startopia Entertainment cannot be held in any way liable or responsible for the breach of contract on behalf of the client/ performer/ entertainer. If a party has been cancelled by the client or entertainer then no fee will be made to the entertainer.
* In undertaking the work and in the absence of communication, you are confirming that you have fully read and to be in agreement with the above Terms and Conditions stated.
**Please note that by paying the deposit you have agreed to these terms and conditions**